Thursday, October 7, 2010

PCD Challenge

Wow! It has been a REALLY long time since I participated in a challenge of any kind! Between all the excitement of moving (insert sarcasm) and getting settled in our new lives in PA, there hasn't been much time for anything! So I made some time and made myself sit down and be creative! I figured that Courtney's challenge was the perfect opportunity! She challenged us to make something using any of the Practicing Creativity Designs stamp sets.

I got my inspiration from this picture I took with my cell phone driving back from Hershey one day (well, my husband was driving and I was in the passenger seat):
So here's my card made with two sets from Practicing Creativity, Look Up and Barefoot Summer

I LOVE this hot air balloon stamp! So fun to paper piece and make it any design you want! I stamped it on some fabric paper from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Collection - Firefly Festival, using StazOn ink in Jet Black...


Other Supplies Used:
Paper: Green, brown, white, and blue card stock
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink), Tuxedo Black (Memento), Versamark Ink, Grass (Hero Hues)Vintage Photo (Distress Ink)
Copics: Cadmium Red (R27), Orange (YR68)
Embossing Powder: White
Rub Ons: Tweets - Woodgrain (Studio Calico)
Punch: Postage Stamp (EK Success)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fantastic interpretation of your photo, and the stamping on the fabric is awesome.

Courtney Baker said...

Brandy this is way way way cute. Love the combo of the balloon and the tree! Thanks for playing along!