Sunday, September 30, 2012

Finally!!!!

This past week I hit a HUGE goal of mine! My weight now begins with a "1" instead of a "2" and even sadly, yes, a "3"!!!! This is the first time I have been below 200 pounds in a REALLY long time! The last time my weight started with a "1" was in high school! I am barely there at 198lbs, but I am there! Whoo hooo!

Another huge goal of mine was to buy pants in a regular size clothing store (for example, not a plus size store) and that goal happened recently as well. I bought pants at The Loft Outlet store this past month! Yay! One of the pair of pants can be seen in the photo below...

This photo was from this weekend at a local corn maze. Looking at the pictures made me realize just how far I have come! It is strange seeing myself now. I am not used to seeing myself this way!



2 comments:

Jesse E. Hunter said...

You look fabulous, Brandy, and I'm so happy for you. I've always thought you are beautiful, though-inside and out.

Love from Denver!
Jesse

wendi said...

So proud of you and all of your hard work! You look great! Blessings!