Saturday, August 29, 2009

No longer MIA

I have been silent for a while because I haven't really had anything to post about. I wasn't doing much in the crafting world and all I was doing was just working. We did take a week and go visit family in PA. We had a great time and we are looking forward to moving up there around this time next year. Here is a picture from our trip up there to visit family:

We watched the movie Gran Torino today. I will be honest and say that I didn't really care whether or not we saw it, but it was a GREAT movie! I would really recommend anyone watch it. It dealt a lot with racism, but had a really good ending! I have never seen all the Fast and Furious movies either and recently we have watched all of them except for the Tokyo Drift one, and I am becoming a huge fan of these movies as well. LOL. I never thought I would like cars or racing, but since my husband has an "American Muscle Car" now I have started to get more interested in cars and that sort of stuff. We are standing in front of his car (an '09 Dodge Challenger) here:
I have been working on a scrapbook this weekend and maybe I will post some pictures of it later this week. Some pages are just kind of boring and plain (nothing more than some pictures and stickers), but I have made a few that I really like and I might post some of those soon. I will be working A LOT over the next 2 weeks so it might be a little hard for me to post at all, but I will try not to let so much time go between posts in the future!

4 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

hey girl... so glad that you guys had a great time! I loved seeing your pics! Love you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kelley! I added more...check them out!

Carol said...

it's about time you posted more. :P btw i really like your header - what program did you use to create it? :) Thanks! PS Tyler sits up on his own now. Lila was asking about aunt BranNEE the other day too!!

love you!

Unknown said...

I need to come see you guys! It has been a while now...I am going to try and get down either the 16th or 17th even though that's not exaclty any time "soon"...I just have to work a lot the next 2 weeks.