Thursday, September 17, 2009

Atlanta '07

I have not done anything creative these past 2 days that I have had off, but I still wanted to give you all at least 1 post about something before heading back to work my 3 day weekend. These are some more pages that I made last weekend. They are of a trip that Juan and I made to Atlanta during the first year we were married. We had a great time and we want to go back sometime, but we just have to find the time to go! Anyway, here's the first page:
And the second page:
Supplies:
*Thickers
*Paper from K&Company Wild Saffron collection
*Flower on 2nd page is also from the K&Company Wild Saffron collection
*Buttons are just from my random button collection :)

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute cute!! I wish I would take the time to do some scrapbooking! I am consumed with making cards! :)

Courtney Baker said...

How cute Brandy! Chase and I just took a trip to Altanta a few weeks ago. It really is a fun city!