Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Few Pictures

My sister came up to Cookeville while she was here a few weeks ago and these are a few of the pictures that I took of the kids while she was here. They were a mess and my house was a disaster area after a toddler left that night!
Lila found this cat toy laying on the floor and she draped it around her shoulders and carried it around the house...the cats really thought this was a lot of fun! One of Lila's favorite things to do is get behind you (says my sister)...well, she did this to her aunt Brandy too and she really liked that I was taking pictures of the two of us even though I couldn't get her to look at the camera!
This is her fake smile for the camera :)


Tyler got worn out and just couldn't take it any more!



This is his frog face to match his outfit!



Now he's really getting irritated at his aunt Brandy taking too many pictures and not holding him!








No comments: